- “A” Level or advanced technical certificate
- Good grades in mathematics and information technology or engineering
- Interest in operating and database systems
- Interest in software, programming, project work
- Willingness to work in a team
- Good manners
Duration of training
Field of activities
You will learn to develop, install, test and support software solutions and, in doing so, will acquire an insight into various server operating systems and database systems. You will also gain requisite knowledge of project planning and execution. In addition, you will advise and train internal and external users. The IT environments you will be involved with in our company include
You will work in the Information Systems department. You will acquire skills and knowledge which will subsequently enable you to carry out sophisticated programming assignments and understand complex information systems. Throughout your period of training, you will attend a vocational college in Unna or Hamm on 1 1/2 days per week. You will take an interim and final examination set by the chamber of industry and commerce.
- PC workstations with Windows and MS Office applications
- Server systems with LINUX for various applications
- Landline and wireless networks
- Oracle, MySQL and MS SQL databases
- Warehouse management and control systems
- SAP R/3, HR and BW
- PL/SQL, SAP ABAP, Java, Oracle APEX, PHP, HTML
Training accompanying lessons
During the entire training period, you attend a vocational school in Unna or Hamm, 1.5 days per week. You are taking an intermediate exam and a final exam before the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
1st year of training: 960 EUR per month
2nd year of training: 1.020 EUR per month
3rd year of training: 1.090 EUR per month
Further training and development opportunities
After completing your training, depending on your particular field of activity, you will be able to attend various other specialist training courses. Depending on school leaving qualifications, there is also the possibility of pursuing a course of study parallel to your employment.